All of us understand the importance of a healthy body and weight loss workout its benefits in daily life especially in the 21st century. That being said, we as humans have a personal issue with you belly fat as sometimes we feel that it restricts us from being able to do or wear things.
Well, don’t worry we got you!
These 10 exercises will help you lose that extra fat quickly so that you can do or wear anything and everything that you want to this summer.
10 Weight Loss Workout for Fast Burning of Belly Fat. Exercise is been defined as any movement that is making your muscles work and it requires your body to burn calories . There are many types of physical activity which include swimming, running, jogging, walking and dancing and being active is being showing. Many health benefits, both physically and mentally and it may even help you live longer. So when many people think of losing weight, one of the first things that comes to mind.
Getting a totally toned and taut tummy and after all
Who does not want to be able to slip into a pair of jeans. Without having to deal with a muffin top and additionally. Losing belly fat is a surefire way to improve your health. Even research links a larger waist size to heart disease, diabetes, and even some cancers and that said.
We hate to break it to you, but doing hundreds of crunches every day is not the best way. To lose belly fat and in fact, exercises that promote spot reduction just don’t exist and spot reduction. Viable approach to losing belly fat which explains fitness trainer and nutrition expert Corey Phelps, creator of the Cultivate by Corey Fitness Program.
Since but there are some great core-focused exercises. That will torch fat all over the body, resulting in a strong and more chiseled core hence celebrity trainer and nutrition expert Jillian Michael.
10 Weight loss workout exercises to burn fast
Lying Leg Raises
This is a good workout exercise for both burning belly fat and building core strength.
- Lie flat on a mat and place your thumbs under your hips while keeping palms flat on the floor. To get to the starting position, lift your legs a little off the floor and look up.
- Raise both your legs to 90 degrees and slowly bring them back to the staring position. Weight loss workout isn’t easy That’s one rep, you can start by doing 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Be mindful not push your hips up with your hands I order to lift your legs.
It helps in reducing belly fat especially lower abs, upper abs, glutes, hamstrings, and quads. And also strengthens core muscle and prevents back injuries. It is not just a good exercise weight loss workout to burn fat but also for flexibility, balance and stability,
There are various types of leg raise and all of them are very beneficial for burning fat especially belly fat.
One of the most popular and effective way to lose that extra ounce of fat in your belly, quickly.
- Lie down and blend your knees while keeping your feet on the floor.
- Put your thumbs at the back of each ear and provide a little support to your head using the rest of the fingers. Lift your head a little and that’s the starting position.
- Now, the movement starts with you curling up and trying to reach your knees with your head. Then move back to the starting position and that’s one rep.
- Do make sure that you inhale while going up and exhale while coming down. Do 2-3 sets of 15 reps.
- Make sure not to tuck your chin.
It is your way to reduce that belly fat and get a flat tummy even Abs if done with proper diet. This is a hard-core strength building exercise which specialises in abdominal region while building a strong core. It is easy to do and burn a lot of calories.
Crunches have various types and each one is more effective than the other.
This exercise focuses on abdominal muscles while using twisting motion to reduce weight loss workout
- Sit down on that mat, your hips firmly placed on the mat.
- Now, to get to the starting position, lift both your legs and keep the knees flexed while leaning back slightly.
- From this position the movement of the upper body starts, weight loss workout twisting left and right alternatively. One rep is completed when you have a twist on both the side. Do 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Make sure not to hold your breath during this exercise.
Pro tip: As you go start gaining more and more strength, you can starting doing it with weights and gradually increasing them.
This exercise aims at oblique, upper abs, lower abs, and glutes. It effectively tones your core, shoulders, and hips.weight loss workout It’s a popular exercise used by athletes since it is helpful with twisting movements and allows to quickly change direction.
It is very tiring workout exercise which is made for the entire body while also targeting the Abs. it is important to add this work out here as it is very efficient.
- Stand straight while keeping your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Go down to your knees and place your hands on the floor. This is the first position.
- Now, jump and push your legs back to get into a plank/ push up position.
- Hop back to the first position.
- Then jump upwards – vertically while extending your hands towards the sky.
- Land back on the floor, as soon as your feet touches the ground it is one rep.
- Start with 2 sets of 8 reps. It is a difficult exercise so make sure not to exert yourself too much and take a 10-15 seconds break between sets.
This exercise not only burns belly fat but also burn mega calories from the entire body. It strengthens your core and makes you stronger. It is one of the few workout exercise that increases endurance and can be added in almost any type of workout.
Lying Alternate Toe Taps
This is a great exercise which combines the benefits of leg raise and Russian twist.
- To get into the starting position. Lie down on the mat and raise both your legs. Extend your hands upwards whiling lifting your head and upper back off the floor and engaging your core.
- Now, curl and try to touch your left foot with your right hand. Go back and then repeat the same with left hand trying to touch right foot. That’s one rep.
- Do 2 sets of 15 reps and don’t worry about not being able to touch your feet.
This exercise focuses on lower abs, upper abs, oblique, and glutes. It is great for stretching the all the leg muscles and helps in achieving balance and stability.
To know mow types of toe touching exercises, visit: https://www.healthline.com/health/toe-taps
A great exercise which has made its presence both in yoga and other modern forms of workouts because of the visible results.
- Kneel down and place your elbows on the mat.
- Extend your right leg back then the left one.
- Keep your core engaged and make sure that your neck, back, and hips are in the same line.
- Hold the pose for 30 seconds, you can increase the time gradually.
- Do 3 sets of around 30 to 60 seconds hold.
- Do endure that your palms are not to faraway and that you back is not dropping or piking up.
Planks are one of the best exercise for the core. It engages upper abs, lower abs, shoulders, biceps, and glutes. It also helps in improving posture and reduces back pain.
Cross body Mountain Climbers
To know more types of planks, visit: https://greatist.com/move/plank-variations-for-core-strength
As the name suggests the exercise is inspired by mountain climbers is therefore engages the core and helps reduce belly fat.
- To get into the starting position, start with a plank position and place your elbows are directly below your shoulders. Your neck, back, and hips should be in a straight line. Make sure not to pike up or curve down.
- Now, lift your right foot off the floor, flex your knee and bring it close to the right side of your chest.
- Now, come back to the starting position and repeat the same actions with your other foot. This is one rep.
- Increase your speed as if you’re running. Do 2 sets of 25 reps.
It engages your lower abs, upper abs, glutes, hamstrings, and quads making it great for burning belly fat. Since it is done at a high speed it is also great for increasing endurance.
This is a low-impact exercise which places greater emphasis on your breath instead of increasing your heart rate.
- Stand straight on the mat and place your hands on your hips.
- Now, try and exhale all the air out of your lungs, effectively you should not have any air left.
- Then expand your chest and suck in your stomach as much as possible and hold.
- Try to hold for about 20 seconds, that’s one rep. You can start with doing 2 set of 10 reps.
Important: this exercise needs to be done on an empty stomach otherwise it might cause some digestive issues.
It is an amazing exercise to lose belly fat and is used in a variety of training routines. This powerfully trains the abdomen muscles and improves posture. It is breathing exercise and therefore helps in breath control.
Sit ups are excellent for core muscle exercise and targets your abdominal muscles, hip flexors, and lower back.
- Lie on the mat and flex your knees, heels on the mat.
- Engage your core and place your hands at the back of your head. Now, lift your head and shoulders from the floor while looking at the ceiling. That’s the starting position.
- Now use your core strength to lift your body and reach the sitting position.
- Do 2 sets of 15 reps.
Pro tip: in case you are not able to do a sit up on your own, then you can ask someone to hold your legs or you can wrap them around something sloid for a little help.
This exercise focuses on lower and upper abs therefore losing belly fat considerable. Since it engages the core, it helps in strengthening it. It improves stability and postures.
It is a popular exercise that engages oblique and ‘six pack muscles’.
- Lie down on the mat while keeping your legs flexed, feet wider than shoulder-width apart, and flat. Your hands should be kept by your side, chin up, shoulders relaxed, and core engaged.
- Now, bend sideways and try to touch your right heel with your right hand.
- Repeat the same with your left hand, that’s one rep.
- Ensure that your feet aren’t placed too close to your hips.
- Do 3 sets of 20 reps, you can increase the speed while maintaining the posture.
It directly targets oblique and upper abs hence burning fat from those regions. This is one of the best exercise for burning fat off the sides.
These exercise are effective and have many benefits along burning your belly fat. So, include these in your daily workout and say goodbye to fat belly and hello flat stomach!